For Rent 1,350 Per Month -
2Bedroom Estella Heights
The apartment with a river view covers the whole eye extremely beautifully, 102 sqm, 2 bedrooms, main colors are white and dark gray. Fully furnished, windy balcony, not affected by the noise of vehicles on the highway. High floor, irresistible attraction. Closed kitchen, fully equipped. The perfect choice when you choose this apartment as your future apartment.
Estella Heights Project A Combination Of Housing And Resort
Estella Heights is located in close proximity to reputable international schools, including the Australian International School (AIS), International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCM) and the British International School (BIS). With a lush and modern resort setting, homebuyers can enjoy a wide range of amenities, such as a clubhouse with a private entertainment lounge, gymnasium and cafe, sky gardens, a 400-m jogging trail, two tennis courts, two 50-m swimming pools and a lazy pool for children. Homebuyers of the Signature Collection can also enjoy exclusive use of the sky gymnasium and sky lounge, as well as personalized concierge services.
In HCMC, Keppel Land and Tien Phuoc have fully sold The Estella, a condominium development located in District 2 which comprises 719 units. The development was completed and handed over to homebuyers in 2012. In recognition of Keppel Land’s efforts towards creating hallmark quality properties of enduring value for the community, the Company was recently named Vietnam’s Best Residential Developer at the Euromoney Real Estate Awards 2015, an accolade it has held for four consecutive years.
Estella Heights is located in District 2, HCM city where is a high population area. Surrounding this building, you can look for an English school or International school. Besides that, Vincom Megamall and Estella Place in front of this apartment are entertaining places for you and your family to visit at the weekend. This is a convenient location, it takes you 15 minutes to district 1 and so easy to take grab, taxi, bus, or bike.
When living in The Estella Heights you will enjoy the following facilities
- Estella Heights Apartment offers a range of amenities including a recreation room, gym, cafeteria, sky garden, 400m jogging track, tennis courts, two 50m swimming pools.
- The Estella Heights Apartment also has a lazy children’s pool and a well-equipped kitchen, family lounge facilities for an intimate dinner party.
- Each apartment is also guaranteed for a car parking space.
- Experience the peace and quiet of a truly beautiful setting, not only at The Estella but also on the 7-hectare park nearby.
- Enjoy a relaxing evening in the family atmosphere at the children’s playground or with friends at the BBQ.
Utilities Apartment Estella Heights:
· Large 600-700m2 swimming pool, equipped with Jacuzzi
· Outdoor BBQ area for parties and festivals
· Large underground parking
· Professional health care and spa systems
· Relaxing walking area with gravel
· External business and office area
· Outdoor cafe area.
· Badminton yard
· Tennis course
· Golf course
· Outdoor playground for children (90m2 x 2 yards)
We have many Estella Heights Apartment for rent and sale with the best price for you! Contact us now for advice and visit your dream apartment. “Thao Dien Home – Truly Homes – Fair Service”
THAO DIEN HOME REAL ESTATE AGENCY
Apartment – Serviced Apartment – House – Villa in Thao Dien – An Phu – HCMC
- Hotline: (+84) 966 37 99 48
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/thaodienhome2015
- Website English: https://thaodienhome.com/en/
- Website Vietnam: https://thaodienhome.com/vi/
- Office: No. 216/3/23 Nguyen Van Huong Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
[wpforms id="5545" description="true"]
- PROPERTY TYPE: Apartment Building
- LOCATION: Estella Heights
- PROPERTY STATUS: Rented
- BEDROOMS: 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- AREA: 102
- INTERIOR: Full
- VIEW: River
- FACILITIES: including waterfalls, parking basements, barrier pools, children's pools, outdoor multipurpose areas, tennis courts, outdoor gardens, parks, walkways, children's play areas.